Empowering you to live longer and healthier.
Medical research repeatedly indicates early identification, combined with specialized intervention and management, can delay the progression of kidney disease and bring down costs associated with managing it.
Medical claims data can identify members at all stages of diagnosed CKD and kidney impairment, but typical Large Case Management models do not have a program that focuses on the issue of kidney disease, end-to-end renal care, or renal cost management solutions.
In fact, most groups do not focus on members until an episodic event occurs, such as a high dollar hospital inpatient stay, Emergency Room visit, or pre-dialysis authorization.
Renalogic is focused on solutions that are proactive and member-centric to achieve healthier outcomes and dialysis cost avoidance, not just cost savings.
Our Registered Nurses work with members to slow the progression of kidney disease, preserve or improve kidney function, improve overall health, and reduce the cost of care for members who might otherwise progress to End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
“The Kidney Dialysis Avoidance Program provides a unique (and specialized) service to members at-risk for developing or who have chronic kidney disease. Our proprietary algorithms and targeted interventions support our members in reversing, or delaying the progression of their kidney disease. Our high touch and technology driven models of care provides members with access to ongoing monitoring of risk and personalized, dedicated nurse health coaching support services.”
Senior Director of Health Promotion and Chronic Disease
To identify and manage your member’s kidney health, we:
- Perform the risk stratification process of cross-referencing all members that we identify with our proprietary algorithms
- Verify if those members are already being case managed
- Reach out and work with your identified members on understanding their health conditions and everything related to their symptoms from kidney disease
- Provide chronic care management and planning based on our proprietary clinical pathways
- Facilitate pre-emptive kidney transplantation and support evaluation
Request your comprehensive risk
We reduce costs and improve the health of members who struggle with kidney disease. We focus on ensuring they do not progress to dialysis.
- In-patient and emergency room costs decrease
- Decrease annual medical costs associated with the comorbid conditions that negatively impact kidney function decrease
- Specialized, individualized care plans established for each member
- Threat of future dialysis costs dramatically reduced
“Let’s rally around the awareness of chronic kidney disease before it adversely affects more than the already 40,000,000 in the United States that do not know they suffer from it.”
Rachael Benton – Project manager