Empowering you to live longer and healthier with nurses nationwide who help prevent at-risk members from progressing towards dialysis.
The Kidney Dialysis Avoidance Program (KDAP) was created because medical research repeatedly indicates that early identification, combined with specialized intervention and management, can significantly delay the progression of chronic kidney disease, while also reducing the subsequent health plan costs associated with management of chronic kidney disease.
Medical claims data can identify members at all stages of diagnosed CKD and kidney impairment, but typical Large Case Management models do not have a program that focuses on the issue of kidney disease, end-to-end renal care, or renal cost management solutions.
In fact, most groups do not focus on members until an episodic event occurs, such as a high-dollar hospital stay, Emergency Room visit, or pre-dialysis authorization.
Renalogic is focused on solutions that are proactive and member-centric to achieve healthier outcomes and dialysis cost avoidance, not just cost savings.
Our Registered Nurses work with members to slow the progression of kidney disease, preserve or improve kidney function, improve overall health, and reduce the cost of care for members who might otherwise progress to End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
To identify and manage your member’s kidney health, we:
- Perform the risk stratification process of cross-referencing all members that we identify with our proprietary algorithms
- Verify if those members are already being case managed
- Reach out and work with your identified members on understanding their health conditions and everything related to their symptoms from kidney disease
- Provide chronic care management and planning based on our proprietary clinical pathways
- Facilitate pre-emptive kidney transplantation and support evaluation
We help health plans protect their members and save money. Let’s get started.
We reduce costs and improve the health of members who struggle with kidney disease. We focus on ensuring they do not progress to dialysis and we have proven outcomes:
- Hospital and emergency room costs significantly decrease
- Decrease annual medical costs associated with the comorbid conditions that negatively impact kidney function
- Specialized, individualized care plans established for each member
- Cost avoidance as 99.7% of participating members have avoided dialysis