Empowering you to live longer and healthier with nurses nationwide who help prevent at-risk members from progressing towards dialysis.
The Kidney Dialysis Avoidance Program (KDAP) was created because medical research repeatedly indicates that early identification, combined with specialized intervention and management, can significantly delay the progression of chronic kidney disease, while also reducing the subsequent health plan costs associated with management of chronic kidney disease.
Medical claims data can identify members at all stages of diagnosed CKD and kidney impairment, but typical Large Case Management models do not have a program that focuses on the issue of kidney disease, end-to-end renal care, or renal cost management solutions.
In fact, most groups do not focus on members until an episodic event occurs, such as a high dollar hospital inpatient stay, Emergency Room visit, or pre-dialysis authorization.
Renalogic is focused on solutions that are proactive and member-centric to achieve healthier outcomes and dialysis cost avoidance, not just cost savings.
Our Registered Nurses work with members to slow the progression of kidney disease, preserve or improve kidney function, improve overall health, and reduce the cost of care for members who might otherwise progress to End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
“Let’s rally around the awareness of chronic kidney disease before it adversely affects more than the already 40,000,000 in the United States that do not know they suffer from it.”
Rachael Benton – Director of Business Innovation
To identify and manage your member’s kidney health, we:
- Perform the risk stratification process of cross-referencing all members that we identify with our proprietary algorithms
- Verify if those members are already being case managed
- Reach out and work with your identified members on understanding their health conditions and everything related to their symptoms from kidney disease
- Provide chronic care management and planning based on our proprietary clinical pathways
- Facilitate pre-emptive kidney transplantation and support evaluation
Request your comprehensive risk
We reduce costs and improve the health of members who struggle with kidney disease. We focus on ensuring they do not progress to dialysis.
- In-patient and emergency room costs decrease
- Decrease annual medical costs associated with the comorbid conditions that negatively impact kidney function decrease
- Specialized, individualized care plans established for each member
- Threat of future dialysis costs dramatically reduced