Chronic Kidney Disease Unveiled: Shocking Facts, Catastrophic Costs & High Value Benefit Strategies
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is currently the #9 leading cause of death in the U.S., and it’s expected to be #5 by 2040. Last year, CKD cost commercial health plans $100 billion, yet many employers do not realize the tsunami that lies within their employee populations.
This on-demand webinar will educate attendees about CKD and provide practical insights to address Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) within an employer’s benefits strategy.
What You Will Learn:
- Get the facts about the state of CKD and dialysis care in the U.S.
- Learn about the financial implications for employers and workers.
- Discover benefits strategies to help address and manage CKD.
- Eric Bricker, MD, Chief Medical Officer, AHealthcareZ
- Scott Vold, Chief Commercial Officer, Renalogic
Fill out our form below to view our webinar on-demand!